Roland Corporation U.S.
One of the leading music products companies in the industry, Roland Corporation U.S. has employment opportunities for dynamic, resourceful, results-driven individuals determined to make a difference in contributing to our success.
We are an organization of dedicated people committed to creating and distributing superior musical products. Our core values are focused on our customer service, innovation and creativity, quality and the contagious enthusiasm among our employees.
We have an excellent benefit package, as part of our total compensation, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Plans, Disability Plans, Vacation and Holiday pay and a great 401(k) plan.
Roland Corporation U.S. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources Department if at any time during the interview process you feel a reasonable accommodation is required to facilitate the interview or job functionality.
Roland does not accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than from the candidates themselves.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Customer Experience Representative
Los Angeles Location
Roland Corporation U.S., a major distributor of electronic musical equipment, is looking for a Customer Experience Representative to work in its Los Angeles location. This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager and this position will primarily offer support to customers and authorized dealer sales staff in the operation and application of Roland and BOSS products relating to electronic dance music production, performance and DJ’ing. The support shall be applied through response to incoming inquiries and the production and distribution of specialty content as well as the pro-active communications and activities in support of promotional and sales opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Responds professionally to customer queries via email and phone.
- Create how-to and other useful video content focused on electronic music production and performance.
- Content creation includes: scripting, storyboard, performance, and production.
- Creation of written content including blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Provide dealer and staff training/support.
- High school graduate or equivalent in reading written and mathematics skills.
- Requires above average inter-personal skills in dealing with customers, partners, and retail sales staff in a timely basis where inquiries might sometimes be stressed by the callers circumstances which might not be clear to the representative. Must be skilled in the use of web, email, social media, and telephone. Must be able to write technical and application based content. Must be comfortable on camera and microphone for video and audio recording. Requires the ability to write memos, and possess good spelling skills and/or the ability to use a dictionary. Basic math skills are required.
- Knowledge of products relating to electronic dance music production, performance and DJ’ing.
This is a non-exempt position. Pay periods are bi-weekly. Company offers excellent salary and benefit package will include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and much more. If interested please send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
National Field Sales Support Specialist
Roland Corporation U.S., a major distributor of electronic musical equipment, is looking for a National Field Sales Support Specialist. Under the direction of the Sales Support Manager this individual will work directly with dealers and sales in areas of merchandising of dealer stores, conducting demos of Roland products, and training their sales staff with the focus on sell through of Roland products and growing the dealer’s business with Roland.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain and update all Roland displays within dealer stores.
- Sales support of new and existing ‘shop-in-shop’ Roland displays.
- Provide technical training and sales support for store staff on Roland products and new/existing technologies.
- Trade show and event support as directed by V.P. Sales.
- Travel requirement for this position = minimum of 75%.
- Additional duties as assigned or as necessary.
- A college education is preferred, but not required. Retail sales music store experience is preferred. A music background in composition, performance and music production is preferred.
- Successful telephone skills; strong oral and verbal communication skills; musicianship skills, ability to apply strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent customer service interaction capabilities. Strong organizational skills. Computer skills are required (word processing, etc.). Must be self motivated, with the ability to drive issues to a resolution quickly. Requires the ability to write memos, and possess good spelling skills and/or the ability to use a dictionary. Must be able to read and comprehend what is read. Basic math skills are required.
- Superior knowledge of Roland products: How they interact, compare and compete with other companies’ products. Ability to teach others how to position and sell these products is essential. Ability to be technical to the level of being able to resolve or troubleshoot any problem that may arise.
This is an exempt position. Pay periods are bi-weekly. Company offers excellent salary and benefit package will include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and much more. If interested please send resume with salary history to email@example.com. NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS PLEASE.