Roland Corporation U.S.
One of the leading music products companies in the industry, Roland Corporation U.S. has employment opportunities for dynamic, resourceful, results-driven individuals determined to make a difference in contributing to our success.
We are an organization of dedicated people committed to creating and distributing superior musical products. Our core values are focused on our customer service, innovation and creativity, quality and the contagious enthusiasm among our employees.
We have an excellent benefit package, as part of our total compensation, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Plans, Disability Plans, Vacation and Holiday pay and a great 401(k) plan.
Roland Corporation U.S. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources Department if at any time during the interview process you feel a reasonable accommodation is required to facilitate the interview or job functionality.
Roland does not accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than from the candidates themselves.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Credit Risk Analyst
Reports To: Credit Manager
Works with Credit Manager to provide an underwriting analysis that accurately determines the credit worthiness of credit customers and identifies and mitigates key risks. To approve or decline credit orders in accordance with established policies, practices and procedures in a manner that will result in maximum sales, sound receivable, and the prompt conversion of receivable into cash with a minimum of past-due receivable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes credit application electronically
- Prepares underwriting analysis for new loan requests, loan renewals and modifications
- Analysis of financial performance, financial condition, and identification of key risks and mitigating factors
- Analyzes credit data such as; financial statements, Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, industry credit reports
- Obtains proper documents to secure collateral
- Determine the degree of risk involved in extending or increasing line of credit and submits recommendations for final approval to the Credit Manager
- Assigns new accounts and maintained existing account in AS400 and CRM systems
- Maintains and update all appropriate supporting documents on dealer’s portfolio
- Creates and maintains accurate monthly reporting of portfolio performance and trends with recommendations to increase profitability while controlling credit risk
- Utilizes company databases to analyze customer credit risk performance
- Evaluates credit profiles to identify changes in financial and payment trends and communicate those findings to credit manager
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements, balance sheet, income statements and cash flow
- Must have knowledge of Commercial lending and understands documents such as; Guarantees, Security Agreements, Uniform Commercial Code filings and regulations
- Credit analyst must be able to work with large numbers and make complex decision-making
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work as a member of the credit team and can interact with management
- Good organizational skills and a strong understanding of priorities and able to perform multiple task
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of Office365, Excel, Microsoft Office Word, DocuSign, AS400 and CRM
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make sound business decisions based on the analysis of financial, cash flow analysis, industry comparative analysis
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience. Minimum 3+ years experience
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a mentor for other positions in the department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Pay periods are bi-weekly. Company offers excellent salary, and benefit package will include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and much more. If interested, please send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCY PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Roland Corporation U.S. Internship Program
Do you have a desire to learn and work in the music industry? Roland Corporation U.S., a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments and professional AV equipment, has several paid internships available for college students working toward a Bachelor’s degree.
The internships provide real-world experience in various business areas such as marketing, sales, finance, or operations, as they pertain to the music and pro AV industries.
Roland is an organization of dedicated people committed to creating and distributing superior musical products. Our core values are focused on customer service, innovation, quality, and the contagious enthusiasm among our employees. If this sounds like a place you’d like to work, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Experience playing a musical instrument or proficiency in pro audio or video is a bonus.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Paid Internship
Roland Corporation U.S. is currently seeking candidates for a paid internship position (10-30 hours/week) in our Sales & Marketing departments. We are looking for self-motivated applicants that are interested in getting hands-on experience in the music business as part of the Roland team. You will learn and be involved in the sales process, the creation of retail and event materials, our social media content, and the planning of special events.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to, assistance with trafficking projects, archiving materials, print production, event preparation, marketplace monitoring, and product support. You will grow your sales and marketing skills by supporting our staff comprised of an internal and outside sales force, support of our in-house graphics, web design, print, photo/video, and product marketing teams.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work between the hours of 9am–5pm, M–F
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be proficient with Apple computers