The new BOSS TU-1000 is a tuner fit for a rockstar. The new flagship of the famous BOSS TU-series is built tough and made for the stage floor. Its large, high-intensity LED meter provides perfect visibility on dark stages or outdoors, while the ultra-smooth and accurate motion of the tuning meter makes tuning fast, easy and accurate.
- Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior visibility with the meter’s oversized LED
- Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter’s lights to show when tuning is complete
- Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
- Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
- Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six semitones below standard
- Two outputs, including one with direct signal flow
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Tuners Catalog 2009
- BOSS tuners are beloved by musicians around the world for their reliability, accuracy, and user friendliness. Since 1983, the TU-12 has been an industry standard. Today’s family of BOSS tuners melds the essence of the TU-12 with modern technology in a wide variety of models.