Whether battery powered or plugged in, the BA-330 delivers high-performance sound that defies its size. Its digital stereo amplifier drives four 6.5" stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. It’s the ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings and much more.
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5" speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
If you’ve ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you’ll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland’s advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA-330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4" jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4" L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
The BA-330’s Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
- Input/Output Level
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- CH 1, CH 2 MIC: -50 dBu, CH 1,CH 2 INST: -20 dBu, CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: -20 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK OUT: -10 dBu
- POWER Switch
- Channel Controls
- CH1,CH2: MIC/INSTRUMENT Switch, EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob, CH3/CH4, CH5/CH6: EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
- Master Controls
- Equalizer (LOW Knob, HIGH Knob), VOLUME Knob, ANTI FEEDBACK Switch, EFFECT Knob, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE Switch, OUTPUT POWER Switch
- AUX IN Control
- LEVEL Knob
- BATTERY, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE, POWER
- CH 1, CH 2: Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4” TRS phone type) CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: Input Jack L/MONO (1/4” phone type), Input Jack R (1/4” phone type) AUX IN: Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) Output: LINE OUT Jack L/MONO (1/4” phone type), LINE OUT Jack R (1/4” phone type) STEREO LINK: STEREO LINK OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4” phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4” phone type) FOOT SWITCH: FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4” phone type) DC IN: DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- Power Supply
- DC 12 V
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8,
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8,
or AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 410 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
- AC Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual
- Carrying Bag (CB-BA330), Speaker Stand (ST-A95), Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (MUTE), BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT), BOSS FS-6, Connection Cable: PCS-31, PCS-33
- Size and Weight
- 415 mm
- 323 mm
- 509 mm
- 13.8 kg
30 lbs. 7 oz.
- * 0 dBu= 0.775 Vrms
A simple footswitch for switching effects on/off on guitar amps, etc.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, BOSS’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
Speaker stand for BA-330.
Carrying Case for BA-330
Protective rolling case designed specifically for the BA-330.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.