The RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums. Equipped with high-performance drivers and large-scale housings, these headphones provide quality sound and a comfortable fit. From musical-instrument practice to audio-playback applications, RH-5 delivers exceptional performance.
- Equipped with high-performance φ40mm drivers for dynamic, quality sound
- Provides a natural, flat response that’s balanced across the frequency spectrum
- Large-scale, lightweight design for secure and comfortable fit
- Conversion plug (included) accommodates standard and mini headphone connectors
- Type of Construction
- Closed type; dynamic
- 40 mm in diameter
- 92 dB/mW
- Maximum Input
- 1000 mW
- 32 ohm
- Frequency Response
- 10–22,000 Hz
- 190 g (7 oz) (without cord)
- 3 m (10')
- Stereo mini (gold-plated)/ Plug adaptor (mini plug to 1/4 inch phone plug)
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.