With the new KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another “World’s First” title to its pedigree. The KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
- World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
True Stereo Sound
The KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC-110’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
- Rated Power Output
- 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
Tweeter x 2
- CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (1/4" phone type)
DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Current Draw
- 550 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: about 7 hours
Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Speaker Stand: ST-A95
Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT)
- Size and Weight ( excluding batteries )
- 420 mm
- 244 mm
- 320 mm
- 7.3 kg
16 lbs. 2 oz.
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.