Its beautiful upright cabinet and traditionally styled pedals give the LX-10F a timeless, classic appearance, but beneath the wood is Roland’s most sophisticated SuperNATURAL piano core. Never before has a home digital piano in this price range sounded so smooth, natural, and three-dimensional. With its first-class PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard, the LX-10F delivers remarkable response and true sound through its high-performance internal speaker system.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine provides a new level of authenticity and sophistication
- Piano Designer feature allows customization of sounds (resonance, hammer noise, etc.)
- PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Traditionally styled pedals with progressive damper action and half-pedal recognition
- Stylish, space-saving cabinet with beautiful polished-ebony and satin-black hybrid finish
- Built-in 6-speaker system provides natural, rich sound
- Top lid can be opened/closed for tonal variation; fallboard can be used as a music rest when open
With Roland’s breakthrough SuperNATURAL Piano technology onboard, the LX-10F puts itself in a new class of digital pianos. Three key elements are dramatically improved: velocity response, note decay, and key-range behavior. Where previous sample-based technology created coarse “stair-step” gaps in velocity and key range, and unnatural looping in note decay, SuperNATURAL Piano bridges the gaps with perfectly smooth, natural three-dimensional sound and response.
PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
Inherited from Roland’s flagship V-Piano®, the LX-10F’s PHA III Keyboard with Escapement offers maximum comfort, playability, and response. PHA III improves key repetition and perfectly conveys dynamic, velocity-based tonal changes. The escapement mechanism recreates the authentic “click feel” of a grand-piano keyboard, which particularly enhances expression when playing pianissimo. The keyboard also features Roland’s acclaimed Ivory Feel — a comfortable and realistic moisture-absorbent material that prevents slipping from perspiration during performance. The authentic coloration of grand-piano keys can also been seen on the sides of the white keys.
Progressive Damper-Action Pedal
The LX-10F features Roland’s new Progressive Damper Action pedal mechanism, which closely replicates the pedal response of acoustic pianos. When you first start to depress the damper pedal it offers lighter resistance, but as you depress it further, the resistance increases just as it would on an acoustic piano when the dampers start to move up from the strings. This new design also enables more accurate “half-pedaling” response, where the depth of the damper pedal allows subtle control of the decay of the tone. Thus, the Progressive Damper Action Pedal offers the sensitive and expressive pedaling response required by the most demanding pianists.
The LX-10F’s polished-ebony and satin-black finish is a gorgeous hybrid. The look is strong and bold, yet the depth of the piano is 45cm. The fallboard’s interior has a mirror finish that reflects the keyboard and moving fingers in the style of a grand piano, bringing a sense of visual enjoyment to your playing. The fallboard can be used as a music rest when opened. It closes smoothly and gently, combining both safety and aesthetic grace. In addition to its beautiful appearance, the top lid also shapes the piano’s overall tonal character.
Natural, Rich Sound with Built-In Speakers
No external speakers or amplifiers are required — the LX-10F is equipped with a high-quality, internal speaker system. By taking advantage of the piano’s vertical cabinet chamber with six speakers in optimal positions, the LX-10F is able to produce sounds that emanate from the entire instrument, filling the room with rich, resonant tone.
Audio & Video
- 88 keys (PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity
- Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch (level adjustable), Hammer Response: 10 levels
- Keyboard Mode
- Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point adjustable), Twin Piano
- Sound Generator (Conforms to GM2 / GS / XG Lite)
- Piano Sound
- 88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony
- 128 voices
- 337 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- 8 types [Equal, Just (Major), Just (Minor), Arabic, Kirnberger, Meantone, Pythagorean, Werkmeister], selectable tonic
- Stretched Tuning
- Off / Preset / User tuning (adjustable in individual notes: -50.0 to +50.0 cent)
- Master Tuning
- 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
Playback Transpose (with Audio CD / Audio File): -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- 3D (4 levels), Dynamics (3 types), Reverb (10 levels)
[Only for Piano Tones]
Key Off Resonance (10 levels), String Resonance (10 levels), Damper Resonance (10 levels), Open / close lid (7 levels), Hammer Noise (5 levels), Damper Noise (10 levels), Duplex Scale (10 levels)
[Only for Organ Tones]
Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast), Tone effects (only adjust values)
- 4-band Digital Equalizer
- Other Functions
- Panel Lock, V-LINK, Piano Designer
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, Volume: 11 levels, Sound: 8 types, Pattern: 11 patterns
- 3 tracks
- 1 song
- Note Storage
- Approx. 30,000 notes
- Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Reset, Previous/Rewinding, Next/Fast-forwarding, Track Mute, Mute Level, Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Song Play, Count-in, Count-down, Song Volume, Center Cancel (only for audio playback), 16 Part Mute
- Quarter note = 10 to 500
- 120 ticks per quarter note
- Internal Memory
- Max. 99 songs
- Save Song
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- External Memory
- External Storage
- USB Memory (Optional), Floppy Disk (when using an optional floppy disk drive)
- Playable Software
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1), Roland Original Format (i-Format),
Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit Linear Format),
Audio CDs (CD-DA) (when using an optional CD drive)
- Internal Songs
- 74 songs + 7 Tone Demo Songs
- Ext Memory port, USB (MIDI) connector
- Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4 inch phone type,
Input jacks (Front=L/Mono, R: RCA phono type, Rear=L/Mono, R: 1/4 inch phone type),
Phones jack (Stereo) x 2, MIDI connectors (In, Out), AC inlet
- Rated Power Output
- 60 W x 2
- 16 cm x 2 (with Speaker box), 10 cm x 2, 5 cm x 2
- 128 x 64 dots Graphic monochrome LCD (with backlit), Beat LED
- English, Japanese
- Yes (Built-in Display)
- Volume, Brilliance, Display Contrast
- Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Power Supply
- AC 115 V, AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 150 W
- Polished / Satin Black
- Owner's Manual, Power Cord, Roland 60 Classical Piano Masterpieces, Headphone Hook, Cord Clamps, Stabilizer
- Size and Weight (with top lid open)
- 1,410 mm
- 453 mm
- 1,124 mm
- 95.0 kg
209 lbs. 7 oz.
- Size and Weight (with top lid closed)
- 1,410 mm
- 446 mm
- 1,070 mm
- 95.0 kg
209 lbs. 7 oz.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
USB CD Recorder
USB CD Drive designed for Roland digital pianos, Music Atelier® organs, and more.
Comfortable and lightweight open-air headphones optimized for digital pianos.
Light and comfortable headphones with 40mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Light and comfortable headphones with 45mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums.
Attractive in-ear headphones with deeper bass and extended frequency performance.
Comfortable, lightweight, and great sounding stereo headphones.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.