The CS-10EM provides combined in-ear monitoring and binaural recording, enhancing the convenience and enjoyment of field recording — a great companion for the Roland R-05 and R-09HR field recorders. Simply wear the microphone-equipped earphones and capture what you hear, then listen back instantly. You can enjoy realistic sound as if you were there. You can also monitor while recording thanks to the CS-10EM’s all-in-one design.
- Compact, high-quality stereo condenser microphones built into earphones
- Powered by the recorder (operating voltage is 2V to 10V; also works with other products)
- All-in-one design lets you monitor while recording
- Sophisticated enclosure design reduces feedback
Audio & Video
Acoustic Guitar 1
Acoustic guitar recorded on an R-05 in the acoustic room of a local music store. Please listen with headphones.
Acoustic Guitar 2
Another acoustic guitar recording showing off the crisp top-end captured by the CS-10EM. Please listen with headphones.
Canal St. Station
Turnstile at the Canal St. Station. Watch out for trash! Please listen with headphones.
NYC Street Sounds
Sitting on Broadway, just soaking it up. Please listen with headphones.
NYC Subway 1
Is this the 6? No? OK. Please listen with headphones.
- Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity
- -40 dB 1V/Pa
- Greater than 60 dB
- 2.2 kΩ
- Current Consumption
- 500 Î¼A
- Power Requirements
- 2 V to 10 V
- Type of Construction
- 102 dB/1mW, 500 Hz
- Maximum Input
- 200 mA
- Frequency Response
- 15 Hz to 22,000 Hz
- 16 Ω
- 4.5 g (without cord)
- 1.5 m
- Stereo mini (gold-plated) x 2
- Carrying Pouch, Ear pieces (S, M, L)
- The weight is excluding cord.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.