For serious field recording, the optional CS-15S cardioid-type stereo microphone is a great match for the R-05 and R-09HR. For portability and convenience, the R-05/R-09HR supplies the power to the mic. Bundled with the microphone are a desktop stand, a hand-held mount, and a windscreen.
- Cardioid-type stereo microphone
- Battery operation is also possible when using with a recorder that doesn’t supply the power
- Ideal combination with the R-09 --- also the UA-4FX and the UA-1EX
- Comes with a desktop stand, a hand-held mount (can be attached to the microphone stand) and a windscreen
- Electret Condenser
- Uni Directional x 2
- Frequency Response
- 200 Hz to17,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity
- -41.5 ± 4 dB (0dB=1V/1Pa,1kHz) (at battery use)
- 1,300 ohms (at battery use)
- Maximum Input S.P.L
- 119 dB SPL (at 1kHz, 3% THD)
- Power Requirements
- 2 V to 10 V DC Plug In Power
- 1.5 V (LR44 Battery x 1)
- Battery Current
- 0.6 mA
- Battery Life
- 200 hours (continuous use)
- 1.8 m / 70 inches
- Stereo mini type
- Wind screen, Carrying case, Mic stand, Mic holder, Screw adaptor, LR44 battery
- Size and Weight
- 21 mm (Diameter) x 118 mm (Length)
0-7/8 inches (Diameter) x 4-11/16 inches (Length)
- 118 g
0 lbs. 5 oz.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.