The UA-1G is a compact, 1x1 USB audio interface that offers excellent-quality sound via multiple connection options and a simple, user-friendly design.
- Stereo input and output at 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- High-end A/D and D/A converters for accurate recording and playback
- Large Input Level knob for easy control while recording
- 1/4" jack with Hi-Z option for recording electric guitar or bass
- Electret condenser mic input
- RCA phono type and optical-digital audio I/O
- Headphone output
- USB powered – no AC adapter required
- SONAR LE for music recording, editing, and publishing on PC
- Low-latency ASIO 2.0 (PC); WDM (Windows Vista, Windows XP) and Core Audio (Mac OS X) support
Audio & Video
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
- Record: 1 pair of stereo Play: 1 pair of stereo REC SOURCE switch = ANALOG: Full duplex (except for 96 kHz setting) REC SOURCE switch = DIGITAL: Recording only
- Signal Processing
- PC interface: 24 bits AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits (linear) * ADVANCE DRIVER switch = OFF: 16 bits
- Sampling Frequency
- Digital output: 32/44.1/48/96 kHz Digital input: 32/44.1/48/96 kHz AD/DA Conversion: 32/44.1/48/96 kHz * ADVANCE DRIVER switch = OFF: 32/44.1/48 kHz
- Nominal Input Level
- Line input jacks: -10 to +4 dBu Guiter input jakcs: -30 to -16dBu Mic input jack: -40 to -26 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- Line output jacks: -10 dBu
- USB Digital input (Optical mini type) * The same jack serves as both the Mic Input jack and digital input connector. Digital output (Optical mini type) * The same jack serves as both the headphones jack and digital output connector. * conforms to IEC60958 consumer format.
- ADVANCED DRIVER Switch Guiter/Mic Switch INPUT VOLUME knob PHONES VOLUME Dial SAMPLE RATE Switch 96kHz MODE Switch INPUT MONITOR Switch REC SOURCE Switch
- USB Connector (B type) Line Input jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type) Line Output jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type) Guiter/Mic Input jack: （1/4 inch phone type) Mic Input jack (Plug-in powered miniature phone type) Digital Intput connector (Optical mini type) * The same jack serves as both the headphones jack and digital output connector. Headphones jack (Stereo miniature phone type) Digital Output connector (Optical mini type) * The same jack serves as both the Mic Input jack and digital input connector.
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer
- Current Draw
- 200 mA
- Owner’s Manual, UA-1G CD-ROM, SONAR LE CD-ROM
- Size and Weight
- 160 mm
- 58 mm
- 28 mm
- 165 g
0 lbs. 6 oz.
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.