The UM-1G is a compact, cable-style 1-in/1-out USB MIDI interface designed for easy connection of a computer to MIDI devices.
- FPT (Fast Processing Technology) for ultra-low latency and fast, stable MIDI transmission
- Independent MIDI OUT/THRU switches for each output
- Standard OS-based driver mode for instant connection to computers even when drivers are not available
- 1-in/1-out MIDI port (male)
- Perfect for hobbyists and musicians who want a trouble free MIDI experience
- LED indicators for MIDI I/O signal monitoring
- MIDI Check switch for quick troubleshooting of MIDI connections
- Foolproof labels on cables for no confusion when connecting devices
Audio & Video
- ADVANCED DRIVER switch, MIDI THRU switch, MIDI Check button
- MIDI IN Cable x 1 (16 MIDI Channels), MIDI OUT Cable x 1 (16 MIDI Channels), USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw
- 60 mA
- Owner's Manual, CD-ROM
- Size and Weight
- 80 mm
- 41.2 mm
- 20 mm
- 100 g
0 lbs. 4 oz.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.