The UM-3G is portable and affordable, 3-in/3-out USB MIDI interface designed for easy connection of a computer to MIDI devices.
- FPT (Fast Processing Technology) for ultra-low latency and fast, stable MIDI transmission
- Independent MIDI OUT/THRU switches for each output
- Standard OS-based driver mode for instant connection to computers even when drivers are not available
- 3-in/3-out MIDI Ports
- Controls up to 48 channels of MIDI equipment
- Daisy-chain up to three UM-3Gs for 9x9 MIDI I/O—no additional USB ports required
- Up to 3 units can be rack mounted via Roland RAF-70 kit available separately
- Ideal MIDI interface for the mid- to larger-sized studio
- Great for live settings using multiple MIDI applications
- MIDI THRU switch x 3, MODE select switch, UNIT number select switch
- MIDI IN x 3 (16 MIDI Channel x 3), MIDI OUT x 3 (16 MIDI Channel x 3), USB Cable, UM-3 Connector x 2
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw
- 90 mA
- Owner's Manual, CD-ROM
- Rack Mount Adaptor: RAF-70
- Size and Weight
- 138 mm
- 67 mm
- 42 mm
- 210 g
0 lbs. 8 oz.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.