Dimension LE is a scaled-down version of the Dimension Pro software synthesizer for Windows and Macintosh computers. Dimension combines real instruments with advanced synthesis, giving you endless sound possibilities.
Dimension LE makes use of Cakewalk’s Expression Engine. Expression Engine is a multifunctional engine, providing capabilities for several types of synthesis under one hood, including multisample rendering, wavetable synthesis, REX playback and manipulation, waveguide synthesis, and an extensive DSP library of effects.
- Each Program can use up to 4 elements or SFZs for layers or splits
- Integrated Program Browser allows easy access to factory and user programs
- MIDI Learn function
- Complete automation of all parameters
- Ability to load and trigger REX files in each Element
- Built in filter, overdrive, and limiter
- Dimension LE supports DXi/VSTi/RTAS/AU formats
- Over 400 factory programs spanning acoustic, electric, and synthesized instruments
- Over 150 MB of Guitar, Bass, Piano, Percussion, and Ethnic Multisamples
- Full compatibility with programs created in Dimension Pro
- Easily add new sounds (SFZ, AIF, WAV, OGG, REX)
This software is bundled free-of-charge with selected Roland and Cakewalk products and is not sold separately.
- Windows (minimum)
- Operating System*
- Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Processor Speed
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space
- 2 GB
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
- *Dimension LE does not support Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, or NT.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.