The C-330 Classic Organ is compact yet feature rich. With a newly designed dual-manual tracker-action keyboard and concave pedalboard, it offers incredibly authentic pipe-organ sound, touch, and spatial ambience in a space-saving cabinet. It’s a dream come true for hobbyists, music students, and serious performers alike who want cathedral-size sound without requiring a cathedral-size space.
- High-quality sound from the Rodgers/Roland library
- Newly designed concave pedalboard and dual-manual tracker-action keyboard
- Compact design, just 1,270mm (W) x 910mm (D) x 1,319mm (H) including music rest and pedalboard
- RSS ambience system provides the grand reverberation of a cathedral
- Compact satellite speakers reproduce the spatial depth of pipes emanating from the walls and ceiling
- Instant switching between classical tunings, baroque pitch, etc.
- Voice Pallets for each stop, from baroque to romantic
- Built-in recorder for recording and storing performances
Close your eyes, play, and you won’t believe that the lush, grand sound you’re hearing isn’t coming from cathedral pipes. With Rodgers highly acclaimed voice engine onboard, the C-330 offers gorgeous tone with highly flexible pipe-voicing capability, Windchest panning, and controls for Warmth, Presence, Chiff, and more. Every custom setting you make can be conveniently stored to USB memory.
Great sound is only half of the story. The C-330 is appointed with a newly designed dual manual tracker-action keyboard (61 keys) and parallel concave pedalboard (30 pedals). The result is an authentic pipe-organ feel, with a smooth, quiet action that’s both responsive and comfortable to play.
RSS Ambient Sound
The C-330 is equipped with a 4-channel digital amplifier and a patented RSS ambience engine for a rich, spatial sound. Hands-on controls are provided for instantly controlling the balance of the main speakers, the satellite speakers, and the reverb. With RSS technology, you can smoothly change the room size, wall type, and reverb depth to create the perfect ambience.
Versatile Practice & Performance
The C-330 can be used in a wide variety of environments, such as wedding parlors, churches, and concert halls, but it can also bring the joy of playing in a cathedral directly into your home. Play through the built-in speaker system for cathedral-like sound, use the external outputs to plug into a PA, or use headphones for private practice, giving you the ability to play day or night without disturbing the surrounding environment.
- Main Specifications
- Manual-I: 61 keys (C2-C7, Tracker action)
Manual-II: 61 keys (C2-C7, Tracker action)
Pedal: 30 keys (C2-F4, Parellel Concave)
- Total 33 Stops
Manual-I: 9 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers)
Manual-II: 10 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers)
Pedal: 8 Tablets + 2 (User/MIDI Couplers)
4 Voice Palette each: Total 108 voices
USER/MIDI Voice: 74 Voices
Total: 182 Voices
- Manual Coupler: I/P, II/P, II/I
Melody Coupler: 1 (Piston)
Bass Coupler: 1 (Piston)
USER/MIDI Coupler: 6 (2 for each division)
- Tremulant (Tablet)
- Manual-I, Manual-II 1 each: Total 2
- Piston: 5 X 20 Memory Banks Total 100
- total 15: SET, 1 - 5, M-, M+, NEXT, BASS, MEL, STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC, 0
- RSS Reverb
- 4 Knobs: [Master Volume] knob, [Reverb] knob, [Satellite Volume] knob (Select/Menu), [Value/Exit Menu] knob
- Key Transpose
- -6 to +5 (semitone steps)
- 9 types (Equal, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger I/III, Vallotti, Meantone D#/Eb, Pythagorean, Modern Bach)
- 4 types (392 Hz/415 Hz/440 Hz/465 Hz)
- Master Tuning
- +/-50 cents
- Song Recorder
- Tracks: 1
Tempo: Quarter note = 20 - 240
Piston: STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC
- Storage Media
- USB Flash Memory
- Expression Pedal: 1
Kick Switch: 2
- Woofer 20 cm x 2, Tweeter 5 cm x 2, Satellite Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Phones jack (Stereo), Output jacks (L/Mono, R), Input jacks (L/Mono, R), MIDI connectors (In, Out), External Memory connector (USB Flash Memory connector), Satellite Speaker (Dedicated Connector), AC Inlet
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Power Consumption
- 120 W
- Cabinet Finish
- Simulated Light Oak
- Satellite Speakers (with two screws for wall mounting), Power Cord, Pedalboard (PDB-11PC) *separate carton, Bench (BNC-33) *separate carton, Cover (included in the bench), Owner's manual, Quick manual, Demo song list, Assembling leaflet (included in the bench
- Stereo Headphones, USB Flash Memory: M-UF1G/M-UF2G
- Size and Weight (Total of Console and Pedalboard)
- 1,270 mm
- 910 mm
- 1,319 mm
- 109.8 kg
242 lbs. 2 oz.
- Size and Weight (Bench)
- 1,350 mm
- 294 mm
- 640 mm
- 20.0 kg
44 lbs. 2 oz.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Comfortable and lightweight open-air headphones optimized for digital pianos.
Light and comfortable headphones with 40mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Light and comfortable headphones with 45mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums.
Attractive in-ear headphones with deeper bass and extended frequency performance.
Comfortable, lightweight, and great sounding stereo headphones.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.