Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM® technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
The most portable of the family, the CUBE-20XL BASS, features 20 watts of power, an 8-inch custom speaker, six COSM amp models, pro-quality effects (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Solo, Poly Octave, Compression, and Overdrive), Power Squeezer for big sound at low volume, and 3-band EQ.
- Ultra-compact 20-watt bass amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Six COSM® amp models onboard
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- POWER SQUEEZER for big, rich sound at low volumes; great for home practice and other volume sensitive environments
- Three-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in bass tuner
Audio & Video
- Rated Power Output
- 20 W
- Nominal Input Level
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 20 cm (8 inches)
- POWER Switch, SHAPE Switch, TUNER Switch, POWER SQUEEZER Switch
COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
EFX/SOLO Knob (CHORUS, SOLO, POLY OCTAVE)
DELAY/REVERB Knob (DELAY, REVERB)
- Power, COMP/DRIVE, TUNER, EFX/SOLO, POWER SQUEEZER
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX/SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type), RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 24 W
- Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6)
- Size and Weight
- 335 mm
- 327 mm
- 335 mm
- 9.4 kg
20 lbs. 12 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.