The most affordable V-Compact® series from the V-Drums® family is also undergoing new upgrades and refinements with a new Kick Pad and V-Cymbals®. With its improved playability, the new kits help you maximize your performance and practice time. Get better faster with the built-in Coach and Quick Rec/Play function.
- Mesh heads for snare and toms (PDX-8, PDX-6)
- Natural swing motion and playing feel with new V-Cymbals (CY-12C, CY-13R)
- Three-way triggering for ride (CY-13R)
- Great feel and reliable playability with new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head (KD-9)
The TD-4KX2 components are packaged in two boxes as follows:
- Box 1 (TD-4KX2)
(1) TD-4 Percussion Sound Module with multi-pin cable harness and module mount
(2) PDX-8 Mesh Pads (Snare, Tom 3)
(2) PDX-6 Mesh Pads (Tom 1, Tom2)
(1) KD-9 Kick Trigger Pad
(1) CY-12C V-Cymbal Pad
(1) CY-13R V- Cymbal Pad
(1) CY-5 V-Cymbal Pad
(1) FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Box 2 (MDS-4)
This includes the drum set rack, and the clamps and arms for both the pads and cymbals.
Audio & Video
Introducing the TD-4KX2 V-Drums V-Compact Series.
TD-4KX2 Demo Video
Take a guided tour of the TD-4KX2 V-Drums V-Compact Series.
TD-4KX2 Kit Examples
Craig Blundell takes you through some of the preset kits in the TD-4 Percussion Module.
TD-4KX2 External Audio Player
Craig Blundell plays along with an external audio player.
- Kit Configuration
- Percussion Sound Module: TD-4 x 1
V-Pad (Snare, Tom 3): PDX-8 x 2
V-Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2): PDX-6 x 2
V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
Cymbal Pad (Hi-Hat): CY-5 x 1
Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-8 x 1
Drum Stand: MDS-4 x 1 (sold separately)
* Kick Pedal and Drum Throne are not included.
- Drum Key, Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series, Pad Mount: MDH Series, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10/PM-30, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- Size and Weight
- 1,200 mm
- 1,100 mm
- 1,250 mm
- 12.7 kg
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Cymbal mount with a flexible ball-clamp and foldable boom arm that’s compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Cymbal mount for the MDS-25.
Hatched Pad Mount
Mount your V-Drums.
Rock-solid pad mount compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Tom mount for MDS-25.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the new PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 10" 2-way coaxial speaker.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Top-of-the-line 2.1-channel speaker system with proprietary DSP engine.
V-Drums® Accessory Package
A handy drum accessory package for entry-level drummers.
Heavy-duty drum mats with the Roland V-Drums® logo.
Comfortable and lightweight open-air headphones optimized for digital pianos.
Light and comfortable headphones with 40mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Light and comfortable headphones with 45mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums.
Attractive in-ear headphones with deeper bass and extended frequency performance.
Comfortable, lightweight, and great sounding stereo headphones.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.