From the pioneer of the PC MIDI interface, Roland introduces the new UM-ONE. A One-in/One-out USB bus powered MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tighter clock timing. Compatible with Mac and PC, the super compact UM-ONE is an affordable, reliable, easy-to-use MIDI interface.
- One-in/One-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Super compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus powered
- MIDI IN Cable (connect to MIDI OUT) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
MIDI OUT Cable (connect to MIDI IN) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
- USB Indicator
MIDI IN Indicator
MIDI OUT Indicator
- Power Supply
- Supplied from the computer via USB
- Current Draw
- 70 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight (main unit only)
- 60 mm
- 30 mm
- 14 mm
- 100 g0 lbs. 4 oz.
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.