The most streamlined and affordable of Roland’s Classic Organ series is the new C-200. Ideal for students or musicians who desire great sound with portability and simplicity, the C-200 offers a clean, clear user interface and an instantly selectable menu of high-quality organ, piano and celesta sounds as well as harpsichord and fortepiano for baroque ensemble applications. For portability sake, the C-200 features high-quality built-in speakers with Bass Reflex and a single 76-note keyboard, however it easily lets you simulate dual-manual performance via programmable keyboard split points and zones. For additional performance flexibility, an optional pedalboard can be added. The C-200 is the ideal instrument for classical music students, small choirs, and intimate churches, chapels, concert halls, and theaters.
- Portable design with simple user interface
- 76 keys for two manuals simulation as well as wide key range for the Fortepiano and Piano sounds
- Built-in stereo speaker system with Bass Reflex
- Pedalboard IN (PK-IN) to support an optional PK-series pedalboard
- High-quality organ sounds with variations
- Dedicated buttons for Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano and Celesta sounds
- Internal Orchestral sounds for Pedal, Manual I and Manual II
- Four baroque pitches and five Temperaments support by easy buttons
- One-track recorder function for performance recording and evaluation
Classical Organ Sounds
The C-200 features dozens of high-quality organ sounds based on the Roland/Rodgers library, including samples of historic European church organs. The organ sounds and the orchestral sounds can be conveniently accessed in realtime via the front-panel tilt tabs.
Beautiful Orchestral Sounds
More than just high-quality organ sounds, the C-200’s authentic orchestral sounds can be played via each virtual manual plus pedals. Add an optional pedalboard, and turn the C-200 into a full-console organ akin to a church pipe organ.
Also of note is the C-200’s unique Windchest Panning feature, which recreates the sound of a classic church environment by simulating the physical location of pipes for each note played. Each note will emanate from its own unique location in the stereo sound field — just like a true pipe organ!
Audio & Video
Introducing the C-200 Classic Organ.
Hector Olivera - Overview
Maestro Hector Olivera introduces the Roland C-200 Classic Organ followed by a musical performance at Church of the Angels in Pasadena, CA.
Hector Olivera - Malle Sijmen
Maestro Hector Olivera performs “Malle Sijmen” (Silly Simon) by Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck on the Roland C-200 Classic Organ at Church of the Angels in Pasadena, CA.
- 76 keys
- Sound Generator
- MANUAL I division: 24 organ voices (6 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) MANUAL II division: 16 organ voices (4 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) PEDAL division: 8 organ voices (2 tilt tabs x 4 voices) + 4 User organ voices (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 8 orchestral sounds (USER/ORCH tilt tab) 4 hapsichord sounds (8’ I, 8’ II, 4’, Lute), 1 fortepiano sound (Fortepiano), 1 piano sound (Piano), 1 celeste sound (Celesta)
- Registration memories
- 8 memories (4 x 2 banks) + CANCEL
- Reverb, 1 Tremulant tilt tab (on the Manual II)
- VOLUME knob, REVERB knob, BALANCE knob, TONE knob
- Key Transpose
- –6 to +5 (semitone steps)
- 5 types: Equal (default setting), Werckmeister, Kirnberger, Vallotti, Meantone
- 4 Types (Versailles: 392 Hz, Baroque: 415 Hz, Modern: 440 Hz, Venetian: 465 Hz)
- Master tuning
- 415.3 to 466.2Hz (adjustable in increments of 1Hz)
- Song recorder
- 1 track, Controls: STOP, PLAY/PAUSE, REC pistons
- Data storage
- USB memory (M-UF-series, sold separately)
- 2 speaker boxes with bass reflex
- Phones jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type, Output jacks (R, L/MONO): 1/4" phone type, MIDI connectors (In, Out), PK In connector, Pedal jacks (Sustain, EXP), DC In jack, USB Memory connector
- Power Supply
- DC 12 V (AC Adaptor, supplied PSB-7U only)
- Power Consumption
- 30 W
- Owner's manual, AC adapter, Power cord, Music rest
- Options (sold separately)
- Configuration No.1: Stand CKS-C200, Pedalboard PK-25A/PK-7A/PK-5A, Bench BNC-23-BK (recommended when using a PK-25A Pedalboard). Bench BNC-15-BK (recommended when using a PK-5A/PK-7A Pedalboard) (Note: either bench is suitable if no Pedalboard is used). Configuration No.2: Stand: KS-12, Bench: BNC-29 Other Options: EV-series expression pedal, DP-series sustain/hold pedal, Stereo headphones, USB memory (M-UF-series)
- Size and Weight (Including the music rest)
- 1251 mm
- 444 mm
- 323 mm
- 12 kg
26 lbs. 8 oz.
- Size and Weight (Without the music rest)
- 1251 mm
- 348 mm
- 140 mm
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Comfortable and lightweight open-air headphones optimized for digital pianos.
Light and comfortable headphones with 40mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums.
Attractive in-ear headphones with deeper bass and extended frequency performance.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.