The long-awaited follow up to the GT-10 has arrived. Meet the new BOSS effects flagship, the GT-100, boasting next-generation amp modeling that recreates vintage amps as well as providing new COSM® tones that soar into the future. The user interface has been improved with a unique dual-LCD system, and EZ TONE has been enhanced with newly designed AMP CUSTOMIZE and OD/DS CUSTOMIZE features. The GT-100 is a powerhouse processor that spans from classic to futuristic in a friendly, rugged, road-worthy unit.
- Advanced COSM® amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMIZE and OD/DS CUSTOMIZE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
Advanced COSM® Amp: Beyond Vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMIZE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality. Construct completely new, unimagined sounds!
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
New Tonal Possibilities with the ACCEL Pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
New A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable new feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder! Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
Audio & Video
Take a guided tour of the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor.
GT-100 Alex Hutchings Demo
Alex Hutchings demonstrates the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor.
GT-100 Alex Hutchings Performance
Alex Hutchings performs with the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor.
GT-100 Johnny Marr Interview
BOSS UK talks with Johnny Marr about how he uses the GT-100 Amp Effects Processor to get his live sound.
GT-100/GR-55 Booth Demo
Alex Hutchings demonstrates the GT-100 and GR-55 at Musikmesse 2012.
- AD Conversion
- 24 bits + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion
- 24 bits
- Sampling Rate
- 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories
- 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Effect Type
- COMP, OD/DS, PREAMP, EQ, FX1/FX2(*), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
* FX1/FX2 ... T.WAH, AUTO WAH, SUB WAH, ADV. COMP, LIMITER, SUB OD/DS, GRAPHIC EQ, PARA EQ, TONE MODIFY, GUITAR SIM, SLOW GEAR, DEFRETTER, WAVE SYNTH, SITAR SIM., OCTAVE, PITCH SHIFTER, HARMONIST, SOUND HOLD, AC. PROCESSOR, PHASER, FLANGER, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN, SLICER, VIBRATO, RING MOD., HUMANIZER, 2X2 CHORUS, SUB DELAY
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu
RETURN: -10 dBu
AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
RETURN: 100 k ohms
AUX IN: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
SEND: 2 k ohms
- Dynamic Range
- 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V
- Current Draw
- 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6
Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5
- Size and Weight
- Width (W)
- 542 mm
- Depth (D)
- 271 mm
- Height (H)
- 80 mm
- 4.8 kg
10 lbs. 10 oz.
- Maximum height: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches.
- *1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
*0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
A simple footswitch for switching effects on/off on guitar amps, etc.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, BOSS’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Comfortable and lightweight open-air headphones optimized for digital pianos.
Light and comfortable headphones with 40mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Light and comfortable headphones with 45mm drivers and rotating earpieces.
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums.
Attractive in-ear headphones with deeper bass and extended frequency performance.
Comfortable, lightweight, and great sounding stereo headphones.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.