Put the excitement and versatility of live performance with full MIDI control within your reach. The PK-6 Dynamic Pedalboard is an impressive MIDI Controller that enables you to virtually control any MIDI function during live performance. The PK-6 lets you play a variety of sounds from any external MIDI device, leaving your hands free to play your favorite musical instrument like guitar, bass, keyboard or accordion.
- 13 velocity sensitive pedal keys spanning the chromatic range of an entire octave
- One-foot operation of four separate performance modes: MONO, POLY, DRUM and MIDI CONTROLLER
- Easy and comfortable User Interface including a 7 segments x 3 display
- Equipped with HOLD, OCTAVER BASS and PORTAMENTO switches
- EXTERNAL PEDAL socket for connecting an optional expression pedal, pedal switch, continuous pedal or foot switch
- PK-OUT socket for direct connection to instruments equipped with a PK-IN socket for MIDI communication and Power Supply
- The PK-6 can also either be powered by batteries or an optional AC adaptor
Audio & Video
- 13 keys (velocity sensitive)
- MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER
- Hold, Octaver Bass On/Off, Octaver value, Portamento On/Off, Portamento Time, Transpose, Octave, Program Change Tx, Velocity on/off (Fixed Programmable value), Key Touch (Light, medium, heavy), Real Time Backing Controller, External pedal assign, MIDI merge
- MONO, POLY, DRUM, MIDI CONTROLLER, HOLD, OCTAVER BASS, PORTAMENTO, SHIFT, POWER
- EXTERNAL PEDAL jack (Switch/Expression, programmable), PK OUT Jack, MIDI connectors (IN, OUT, THRU), DC IN Jack
- Power supply
- AC adaptor
Via PK cable
Dry batteries: LR6 (AA) type x 6
- Current Draw
- 130 mA
- Owner’s Manual, Dry batteries: LR6 (AA) type x 6, PK cable, MIDI cable
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor (PSB-120, 230EU, 230UK, or 240A), Pedal switch (DP series), Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U), Expression pedal (EV-series)
- All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.