The MDS-9V is a stable, four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for the cymbal arms and snare mount, plus a tilt mechanism for the hi-hat mount arm. The position of the cymbals and toms can be freely adjusted for the ideal ergonomic setup.
- Tube Diameter
- 38.1 mm; 1-1/2 inches
- Pad Mount x 4 Hi-Hat Mount x 1 Cymbal Mount x 2 Owner's Manual Drum Key Cable Clip x 4 Cable Tie x 2
- Size and Weight (Required Space for Set-up, Drum Stand only)
- 1200 mm
- 650 mm
- 850 mm
- 10 kg
22 lbs. 1 oz.
- Size and Weight (Required Space for Set-up including Sound Module, Kick Pad, Cymbals and Stool)
- 1300 mm
- 1200 mm
- 1250 mm
- * Weight including Hi-Hat Mount and Cymbal Mounts
- * There is no Mounting Plate due to special stand for TD-15 and TD-11.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.