As the popularity of digital pianos continues to rise, so too does the need for high-quality headphones — an essential accessory. The new RH-A7 headphones are the perfect companions. They’re comfortable and light with a secure fit, so you can wear them for extended periods of play. The open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones. Most importantly, RH-A7 headphones provide high-quality sound that lets you experience the complete, dynamic range of modern digital pianos. From delicate pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, these headphones handle every nuance and detail of your performance.
- Wide-ranging and well balanced; based on a high-fidelity design optimally suited for modern instruments such as digital pianos
- Open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones
- Light (approx. 200 g), comfortable, and secure fit; enables extended sessions without fatigue
- Available in three colors: black, white, and two-tone black and red
- Type of Construction
- Open type; dynamic
- 40 mm in diameter
- 97 dB/mW
- Maximum Input
- 1,000 mW
- 34 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 10 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- 3 m (10')
- Stereo mini (gold-plated) Plug adaptor (mini plug -> 1/4-inch phone plug)
- Size and Weight (without cord)
- 200 g
0 lbs. 8 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.