The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- COACH and QUICK REC functions help build skills effectively at home, school, or any place of practice
- Large-sized LCD and simple user interface for easy operation
- USB-MIDI/AUDIO can conveniently connect to computer applications
Derived from the flagship TD-30’s SuperNATURAL concept, the TD-11 also provides a complete and natural drumming experience when played with V-Compact series pads. Thanks to Behavior Modeling Technology*, the response becomes much more precise and faster, and the ambience enhances the sounds more realistically — all of which were difficult to realize with the previous sound module.
Behavior Modeling Technology
Beyond the physical modeling of instruments, Roland goes a step further by modeling the instrument’s distinctive behavior and how it responds to the performer, resulting in natural, expressive sounds that evolve organically in realtime.
Internal Songs and Song Player
The TD-11 is equipped with realistic and powerful onboard backing songs and loop phrases, which are perfect for practicing as well as for the pure enjoyment of playing along. With a USB flash drive connected to the module, you can play back audio files (WAV, MP3) directly from the USB flash drive. You can mix the balance of your drumming with the backing track, change the tempo of the song with the Speed Control, loop specific sections with A-B repeat, and take your practice sessions to a new level.
Advanced Practice Tools
Roland’s highly acclaimed Coach Mode is onboard the TD-11, including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups — a full set of exercises for self-improvement. In addition, QUICK REC lets you easily record and play back your own performance. This is a convenient way to repeatedly record yourself practicing and evaluate your performance.
By connecting the TD-11 to your computer with a single USB cable, you can transmit audio and MIDI data. It’s a simple, convenient method for interfacing with the DT-1 V-Drums Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam, and/or your favorite DAW software.
Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone
The TD-11 is also compatible with the Air Recorder and V-Drums Friend Jam for iPhone. These are new iOS Apps for Roland Wireless Connect, an innovative system that allows Roland electronic musical instruments to communicate fluidly with the iPhone.
*Requires the WNA1100-RL wireless USB adapter (sold separately).
*iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Audio & Video
Introducing the TD-15KV/K V-Tour Series and TD-11KV/K V-Compact Series V-Drums.
TD-11 Onboard Songs and Drum Kits
Craig Blundell demonstrates some of the onboard songs and drum kits available on the TD-11 Drum Sound Module.
TD-15/TD-11 Drum Module Training
Craig Blundell takes and in-depth look at the TD-15 and TD-11 Drum Sound Modules.
- Drum Kits
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types
- Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Ambience Parameters
- Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec
- Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player
- File format: WAV/MP3
- 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
- Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
- Output Impedance
- 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw
- 350 mA
- Owner's Manual CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver) AC adaptor Special connection cable Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2 Sound module mounting plate
- Options (sold separately)
- Pads (PD series, PDX series) Cymbals (CY series) Kick (KD series) Hi-hat (VH-11) Hi-hat control pedal (FD series) Stand (MDS series) Cymbal mount (MDY series) Pad mount (MDH series) Acoustic drum trigger(RT series) Personal drum monitor: PM-10,PM-30 V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X V-Drums mat (TDM-20/TDM-10) USB flash memory * Use USB flash memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 154 mm
- 89 mm
- 225 mm
- 665 g
1 lbs. 8 oz.
10-inch V-Pad featuring dual-triggering technology.
10-inch V-Pad with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing.
12-inch V-Pad with a brushed-metal finish, interchangeable shell-wraps, and dual tom-mount options.
12-inch V-Pad for snare drum with a brushed-metal finish and interchangeable shell-wraps.
12-inch V-Pad with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing.
12-inch V-Pad for snare with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing.
8-inch rubber trigger pad.
8-inch dual-zone V-Pad featuring dual-triggering technology.
Compact and lightweight V-Pad for toms.
The PDX-6 provides dual triggering from its 6.5-inch mesh head and 8-inch rim.
10-inch V-Pad featuring separate head and rim triggering.
12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion and “choke” capability.
13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
A 15-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and positional sensing capability.
A 14-inch crash cymbal with swinging motion and choke capability.
Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
Featuring a 12-inch playing zone and swing movement for more drummer-friendly triggering.
Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
A crash cymbal with swinging motion.
V-Kick Trigger Pad
Sink your beater into this solid, great-feeling mesh kick pad.
V-Kick Trigger Pad
Enlarged (14-inch) bass-drum with solid-metal frame.
Kick Trigger Unit
A compact kick trigger unit for use with KDB-7 Kick Beater.
Cloth-designed bass drum head for great feel, dynamic response, and accurate triggering.
With eyes closed, drummers will think they’re playing a regular two-piece hi-hat.
USB Floppy Disk Drive
External USB Floppy Disk Drive for using 3 1/2 inch Disk Media
New hi-hat controller for V-Drums.
Rock-solid pad mount compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Tom mount for MDS-25.
Compact, solid drum stand for professional studio requirements.
Chrome-finished drum rack with advanced weight-balanced design.
Custom black stand for V-Compact® series V-Drums®.
Custom black stand for V-Tour® series V-Drums®.
Cymbal mount with a flexible ball-clamp and foldable boom arm that’s compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Cymbal mount for the MDS-25.
Acoustic Drum Triggers
Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position and feature new trigger-sensing technology for improved response.
Employing COSM®-modeling technology, the RT-20 Twin Pedal authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds, and can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the new PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 10" 2-way coaxial speaker.
V-Drums® Accessory Package
A handy drum accessory package for entry-level drummers.
Heavy-duty drum mats with the Roland V-Drums® logo.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.