The Roland MC-303 Groovebox® is a self-contained, retro-styled sequencer and integrated sound module with some very high-tech features. Techno, jungle, hip-hop, acid and other dance styles can now be approached easily and creatively by dance music producers and other groove enthusiasts with little or no musical training.
- 448 dedicated dance sounds, 40 synth basses (TB-303, etc.), 35 synth leads, 33 synth pads
- 12 rhythm kits, including TR-808, TR-909, techno, jungle and house sets
- Built-in vintage synth sounds and arpeggios, Preset and User dance patterns with 300 variations
- 16-part multitimbral with an 8-track sequencer containing multiple quantize functions: Grid, Shuffle and Groove
- Resonant filter, LFO, envelope control and built-in effects: delay, reverb, flanger and chorus
- Realtime Phrase Sequencer (RPS) for instant recall of musical phrases
- Low Boost feature
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the D2 and MC-307/505 Grooveboxes.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.