Designed from the ground up for DJs, the MC-307 Groovebox® is an integrated electronic music workstation for pounding out serious grooves live or in the studio. Turntable Emulation controls make adjusting a pattern's pitch and tempo like mixing vinyl records, while a streamlined user interface makes operation easy, even for those having little or no experience with musical instruments.
- Groove music workstation (sequencer/sound module) with 64-voice sound engine
- 16MB of dance-oriented synth and drum instruments, plus many new sounds
- Turntable Emulation slider with Push and Hold buttons provides independent control over pitch/tempo
- Graphic LCD and four assignable control knobs eliminate layered menus
- 240 all-new patterns covering techno, house, hip-hop, drum 'n' bass and more
- Improved TR-REC sequencing for easily inputting rhythms, scales and chords
- Three independent, synchronizable effects processors and onboard arpeggiator
- Grab switch with multi-effects (including Isolator) for creating interesting rhythmic effects
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.