- Affordable new compact drum system based around TD-6 Percussion Sound Module and new drum and cymbal pads
- TD-6 Percussion Sound Module offers 64-voice polyphony, 1,024 high-quality drum sounds, 262 backing sounds, 99 kits and a 6-part sequencer
- Five PD-6 8.5" rubber pads provide durable, reliable triggering
- Two CY-6 12" dual-trigger cymbal pads yield natural dynamics and "choke" capabilities
- 9 trigger inputs on TD-6 accommodate up to 11 pads and cymbals, including acclaimed Roland mesh-head V-Pads
- Includes hi-hat pedal, kick drum trigger, stand and all connecting hardware
- TD-6 module and complete system designed for easy setup and intuitive operation
Never has so much Roland electronic percussion power been this accessible! With the V-Club„§ Set, drummers get the all-new TD-6 Percussion Sound Module with some of Roland's best drum and percussion sounds, responsive new rubber pads for drums and cymbals, new hi-hat pedals, a kick trigger, and a time-tested hardware and stand design. And thanks to the TD-6 modules additional trigger inputs, this drum set has got all your bases covered - now and in the future.
An Intuitive Module that's Jam-Packed with Sounds
At the heart of the V-Club Set is the new TD-6 Percussion Sound Module. This easy-to-use tabletop module gives you 1,024 of Roland's best drum and percussion sounds, 262 backing sounds and 64-voice polyphony. Sounds are arranged into 99 drum kits and can be processed with a 2-band equalizer and an Ambience effect. The TD-6 also sports a 6-part sequencer with 100 Preset songs - perfect for practice - plus room for up to 100 User songs, which can be recorded in real time.
A Full Array of Pads and Controllers
The V-Club Set includes five 8.5-inch PD-6 single-trigger pads for playing snare, tom and hi-hat sounds - plus two 12-inch CY-6 dual-trigger cymbal pads with cymbal choke for the crash and ride. The V-Club Set is the only electronic percussion set in its price range to offer cymbal choke capabilities, and what a difference this makes! Rounding out this system is a new hi-hat controller and kick trigger, plus all the hardware and cables you'll need.
Though the included PD-6 pads are single-trigger, the TD-6 module offers six inputs for optional dual-trigger pads like Roland's PD-7/9 and acclaimed mesh-head V-Pads. This gives you the ability to easily upgrade your V-Club Set to a full 11-pad set.*
*Six out of the TD-6's nine inputs are for dual-trigger pads. Eleven inputs are available in total by using an optional Y-cable.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.