CY-14C: V-Cymbal® Crash
The new CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash takes the V-Drums® revolution several steps further by faithfully recreating the dimensions, movement and inertia of an acoustic crash cymbal.
- 14-inch crash cymbal with realistic playing feel; responds to strikes with acoustic cymbal-type movement and inertia
- Dual-trigger system with individual sensors for edge and bow of cymbal
- Allows cymbal "chokes" for dynamic crash performances
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- V-Cymbal Info
- V-Drums Catalog 2009 Vol. 2