CY-15R: V-Cymbal® Ride
The new CY-15R V-Cymbal Ride takes the V-Drums® revolution several steps further by faithfully recreating the dimensions, movement, inertia and timbre changes of an acoustic ride cymbal.
- 15-inch ride cymbal with realistic playing feel; designed with same inertia (movement) as acoustic ride cymbal
- Selectable dual-trigger system (edge/bow or bow/bell) allows use as ride cymbal or large crash cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) available with TD-20, TD-20X, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available with the TD-10 sound module equipped with the later version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 with V-Cymbal® Control)
- Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules
Note that cymbal timbre changes are dependent on triple-sensing capabilities of V-Drums TD-10 sound module expanded with new TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- V-Cymbal Info
- V-Drums Catalog 2009 Vol. 2