The DB-12 Dr. Beat is an extremely compact and convenient digital metronome with a wealth of features that set it apart from anything in its class.
- Compact digital metronome lets musicians practice their rhythm anytime, anywhere
- 24 beat variations with 6 rhythm types
- Allows for the combination of different beats for working with syncopated passages or odd time signatures
- Handles time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure
- Useful Stop Watch and Timer with alarm for measuring song length or total session time
- Chromatic tuning over one full octave range (C4 to B4) with fine pitch-adjustment capability
- Automatic Power-Off function turns unit off after 60 min. (10 minutes when no functions are running)
- Headphone jack for silent click
- Unique stand-up operation is possible by placing a pen or pencil in "pen hole"
- Tempo Range
- M.M. 1/4 = 35 to 250
- Tempo Accuracy
- +/- 0.2 %
- 24 variations
- Rhythm Types
- 6 types
- Click Sound
- 1 type
- Reference Pitch
- A4 = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Reference Note
- C4 to B4 +/- 1 cent
- Metronome Mode: 1, Tune Mode: 1 Timer Mode: 1
- Phones (Mono Mini)
- Power Supply
- DC 3V: Lithium Battery CR2032 x 1
- Strap, Lithium Battery (CR2032)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 60 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 90 mm
- 3-9/16 inches
- 17 mm
- 0-11/16 inches
- 0.1 kg
- 0 lbs. 3 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.