- Revolutionary percussion sound module models drum type, shell material, drum depth, drum head type, drum tuning, mic type and even mic placement on the "virtual" drum
- Extremely easy to use via six faders, icon-based programming and backlit graphic LCD
- Lightning-fast trigger response for an unbelievably natural feel
- Amazingly accurate detection of stick velocity, position and speed
- Positional sensing allows for triggering of sounds with slightly different timbres depending on location of drum hit
- Over 600 amazing drum sounds and 50 melody instruments
- 50 full drum kits with 4 assignable percussion groups
- Built-in 8-track sequencer with 4-part backing band
- Onboard studio-quality reverb, EQ, compression, and ambience effects
- 12 dual-trigger inputs and 8 outputs (4 stereo pairs)
- Table-top, rack-mounted or drum-mounted operation possible
- Fully compatible with all Roland V-Drums pads, as well as other pads
- Expandable via optional TDW-1 Wave & System Expansion Board
- Sound Generator
- Variable Drum Modeling
- Max. Polyphony
- 56 voices
- Drum Instruments=600, Backing Instruments=54
- Drum Kits
- 50 (User), 50 (Card)
- Drum Kit Chains
- 16 chains (32 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters
- Acoustic Drum (Shell material, Shell depth, Head type, Head tuning, Muffling, Strainer adjustment), Electronic Drum (Attack, Tone pitch, Noise pitch, Decay, Noise tone balance, Pitch bend), TR-808/TR-909(Attack, Tune, Tone, Snappy, Decay), Others (Pitch, Decay)
- Studio Parameters
- Studio type, The TD-10 starts with over 650 amazing sounds and 50 full drum kits with Room size, Wall type, Ambience mic position, Mic type, Mic position
- Mixer Parameters
- Volume, Pan, Output select
- Compressor x 10, 2-band parametric equalizer x 10, 3-band master equalizer
- 30 types (Incl. Reverb , Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Pitch shift delay, Delay RSS)
- Trigger Parameters
- Trigger type, Sensitivity, Threshold, Curve
- Tracks=4, Patterns=50 (Preset), 50 (User), Play Function=One shot, Loop, Tap, Resolution=192 TPQN, Recording Method =Realtime
- Metronome Parameters
- Time Signature, Interval, Volume, Output select (Master/Phones only), Instruments=16 (Voice counting, Click, Cowbell, etc.)
- 20 to 260
- 64 x 160-dot backlit graphic LCD, 8-segment 3-character LED
- Trigger Input (dual) x 12, Output x 8 (4 stereo pairs), Phones, Monitor Mix In (Stereo), Hi-Hat control, Footswitch(dual), MIDI (In, Out, Thru), Expansion Board Slot, Memory Card Slot
- Power Consumption
- 18 W (AC 117V/230V/240V)
- Size and Weight
- 305 mm
- 12-1/16 inches
- 245 mm
- 9-11/16 inches
- 90 mm
- 3-9/16 inches
- 2.3 kg
- 5 lbs. 2 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
A 14-inch crash cymbal with swinging motion and choke capability.
A 15-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and positional sensing capability.
Trigger to MIDI Converter
Lets drummers trigger MIDI modules and samplers from acoustic drums with triggers.
Kick Trigger Unit
A compact kick trigger unit for use with KDB-7 Kick Beater.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.