- Ultra-affordable V-Drums® sound module with 64-voice polyphony
- 1,024 drum and percussion sounds, 262 backing sounds, and 99 kits
- "Drummer-friendly" interface with large, rubber buttons and backlit LCD
- 9 trigger inputs accommodate up to 11 pads and cymbals, including acclaimed V-pads
- 6-part sequencer with 150 Preset songs and 100 User song locations
- Onboard 2-band EQ and Ambience effect
- Maximum Polyphony
- 64 Voices
- Drum Instruments: 1,024, Backing Instruments: 262
- Drum Kits
- Effect Types
- Ambience, 2 Band-Master Equalizer
- Preset Songs: 150, User Songs: 100, Parts: 6, Play Functions: One shot,/Loop/Tap, Tempo: 20-260, Resolution: 192 TPQN, Recording Method: Real-time, Maximum Note Storage: approx.12,000 Notes
- 20 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Trigger Input Jacks:9 (11 Inputs), Hi-Hat Control Jack, Output Jacks (L(MONO), R), Phones Jack (stereo mini), Mix in Jack (stereo mini), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT/THRU) Impedance 1.0 kohms
- Impedance 1.0 kohms
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw
- 1000 mA
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Screws x4
- Size and Weight
- 266 mm
- 10-1/2 inches
- 199 mm
- 7-7/8 inches
- 75 mm
- 3 inches
- 1.1 kg
- 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Kick Trigger Unit
A compact kick trigger unit for use with KDB-7 Kick Beater.
Trigger to MIDI Converter
Lets drummers trigger MIDI modules and samplers from acoustic drums with triggers.
A 15-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and positional sensing capability.
A multi-purpose 12-inch V-Cymbal for ride/crash.
A 14-inch crash cymbal with swinging motion and choke capability.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.