- Floor-based guitar synth with 384 stunning instrument sounds
- Sound source derived from the industry-standard Roland JV-1080 synth module
- Ultra-fast triggering with any steel-string guitar via user-installable GK-2A Divided Pickup (sold separately)
- Dedicated Chorus and Reverb processing, plus 40 multi-effects including rotary, overdrive, etc.
- Synth Harmonist feature adds "intelligent" harmony to a single note
- Output Select switch permits use with conventional guitar amps or power amps
- Assignable expression pedal and onboard arpeggiator
- Max. polyphony
- Internal Memory
- 384 tones, 256 patches (Preset:128, User:128)
- Built-in Effects
- 40 insert Multi-FX, Chorus, Reverb
- MIX Outputs L (Headphones) /R (Mono), Return L/R (Mono), Guitar Out, Bank Shift, GK in, MIDI (In, Out), AC IN
- Power Supply
- AC 14 V
- GK Cable C-13A (5 m), AC Adaptor (BRC Series)
- Divided pickup (GK-2A,GK-3), GK Cable (GKC-10/5/3), Pedal Switch (FS-5U)
- Size and Weight ( excl. AC Adaptor )
- 435 mm
- 17-1/8 inches
- 280 mm
- 11-1/16 inches
- 95 mm
- 3-3/4 inches
- 2.5 kg
- 5 lbs. 9 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
13-pin cable to connect GK-compatible guitar gear.
A floor pedal unit that allows a GK-equipped guitar to control and switch between two GR-compatible devices.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.