This incredible amp is setting the standard for acoustic guitar amplification with its unique tri-amped, three-speaker system. Exceptional sound quality and the acclaimed Roland chorus effects make the AC-100 the choice for acoustic performers.
- 100 watt, tri-amped configuration: 50W x 25W x 25W
- Two-way, three-speaker system: one 12" and two 5" speakers
- Two independent channels, each with three-band EQ and effects control
- Mic level XLR input for vocal accompaniment or guitar without pickup
- Built-in notch-filter for eliminating feedback and howling
- 100W (25W + 25W + 50W)
- 5" (12 cm) x 2, 12" (30 cm) x 1
- Input (Hi/Piezo, Low/Active [Guitar Channel], XLR, Headphones [Mic/Aux channel] )
Line Out (XLR [A, B], Phones [A, B] )
Effects (Send, Return)
Footswitches (Reverb, Chorus)
- Power Consumption
- 102W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- Size and Weight
- 646 mm
- 25-7/16 inches
- 298 mm
- 11-3/4 inches
- 533 mm
- 21 inches
- 25.0 kg
- 55 lbs. 2 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.