This full bandwidth, versatile amplifier integrates a 150-watt amplifier with a two-way speaker system and a four stereo input mixer. Designed for hi-fi sound quality and flat frequency response, the KC-500 is great for both keyboards and even small PA applications. Channel four offers assignable output click monitoring. Two KC-500s can be easily linked for stereo sound.
- 150 watts RMS; 15" full-range speaker; 2" horn driver
- Four channel mixer; stereo input per channel; XLR and 1/4" stereo output
- Stereo inputs can be used as mono for up to eight instruments
- Assignable output from channel four - line out, speaker out, headphone out
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining two KC-500s for stereo stage sound
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.