- Powerful 320-watt bass combo amp with Feed Forward Processing for maximum punch and clarity
- Custom 7-speaker system: 4 x10" speakers, horn tweeter and 2 x 12" Passive Radiator speakers
- COSM Amp Modeling provides solid/tube/tube drive sounds
- Built-in compression, 3-band EQ and split-frequency D-Chorus effects
- Programmable memories can be recalled via buttons or optional footswitches
- High-quality DI output (XLR type), plus 1/4" output for recording
- Dedicated Insert jack for routing external effects through the amp
- Rugged design with heavy-duty side handles and casters
Amazing, but true… The DB-900’s combination of four 10-inch speakers, a horn tweeter, two 12-inch Passive Radiator speakers, and a 320-watt amplifier give this combo amp the sound of a full stack, and then some! That’s because the DB-900 is powered by FFP, a proprietary technology that can “sense” incoming signals and adjust the response characteristics of amplifier and speaker output for greater efficiency. The result is that the DB-900 delivers incredible punch and clarity that must be heard to be believed.
A Digital Amp with Analog Soul
With onboard COSM Amp modeling, the DB-900 can faithfully recreate anything from warm tube drive sounds to tight solid-state tones—complete with a Shape switch for additional sonic variations. Tone can be further tweaked using 3-band EQ (with parametric midrange), compression and a unique split-frequency D-Chorus effect, capable of producing smooth chorus on the high-end without muddying the lows. Tones can then be stored to digital memories for instant recall via front-panel buttons or optional footswitches.
One for the Road
The DB-900 is made with true road-warriors in mind. Its rock-solid construction and fanless cooling system can withstand years of abuse, while convenient side handles and casters will make your roadie smile (especially if that roadie happens to be you). And with its high-quality DI output—plus additional 1/4-inch Line and Headphone outputs—you’re ready for just about any performance or recording situation.
- Rated Power Output
- 320 W
- 10” (25 cm) x 4, Horn Tweeter x 1, Passive Radiator 12” (30 cm) x 2
- A, B (2 memories)
- Input (HIGH, LOW), Balanced DI (XLR Type) Headphones, Insert (Send, Return), Line Out (XLR type, 1/4” TRS phone type), Foot Switch (TIP: A/B, RING: Manual, CHORUS)
- Power Consumption
- 270 W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- Casters (x 4)
- Foot Switch FS-5L (BOSS)
- Size and Weight ( incl. casters )
- 654 mm
- 25-3/4 inches
- 489 mm
- 19-1/4 inches
- 889 mm
- 35 inches
- 64.0 kg
- 141 lbs. 2 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.