The JP-8000 Music Synthesizer has been designed using a first-of-its-kind Roland Analog modeling sound source, combining the fat, powerful sounds associated with vintage analog synths with the flexibility of digital technology and MIDI.
- Incorporates Roland Analog modeling technology for fat, powerful analog-type sounds and tonal variations
- DSP oscillator with 7 distinct algorithms: Saw, Square, Triangle (PWM), Super Saw (7 detuned Saws), Noise, Triangle Mod, and Feedback
- 38 front-panel knobs and sliders for unprecedented realtime control and manipulation; 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- "Analog" synth functions like oscillator sync, ring modulation, cross modulation and -12/-24 dB filtering
- Assignable ribbon controller with powerful pitch bend/modulation lever
- Programmable realtime phrase sequencing (RPS)
- Onboard digital delay and chorus effects as well as tone controls
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- JP-8000 Patch Listing
- JP-8000 Performance Listing