With a collection of advanced features for live performers and MIDI studios, the XP-10 packages outstanding performance in an affordable instrument. The XP-10 features an arpeggiator that syncs to MIDI and a special "X-Dual" function which allows radical sound variations and brand new tone possibilities by blending upper and lower Tones.
- 28-voice polyphonic, 16-part multitimbral synthesizer
- 594 sounds: 338 Tones and 16 rhythm sets, 256 User Tones and 20 User rhythm sets
- GM/GS compatible
- Arpeggiator and X-Dual functions
- Built-in serial computer interface
- Redesigned modulation lever
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the RS-5 64-Voice Synthesizer.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.