The XP-60 Music Workstation is a popular member of Roland's widely acclaimed XP-Series of advanced music workstations. It offers renowned sound quality, expandability, an enhanced display and upgraded professional sequencing features at a new level of affordability.
- Weighted 61-note music workstation with 64-voice polyphony, 16-part multitimbral capability, velocity/aftertouch sensitivity, GM-compatibility
- 8MB* of high-quality Roland waveforms onboard, expandable to 40MB* using any four of Roland's popular SR-JV80-Series wave expansion boards
- Enhanced 60,000 note MRC Pro Sequencer with refined Groove Quantize, non-stop Loop Recording and Tempo Sync (BPM)
- Advanced Arpeggiator with 33 different styles, velocity-sensitive Realtime Phrase Sequencer (RPS)
- Three powerful, independent built-in effects processors: Chorus, Reverb and EFX (w/ 40 available insert effects)
- Large new 320 x 80 full-dot backlit LCD with acclaimed user interface borrowed from XP-80
- Four Sound Palette sliders for quick, intuitive sound shaping, many dedicated buttons for easy operation
- Four Assignable pedal inputs, Direct and Mix output jacks, Click output
- New MMC compatibility for synchronization with Roland V-Studios, etc.
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the Fantom workstation.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.