JP-8080: Synth Module
The JP-8080 Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module offers an advanced Analog Modeling sound engine with 10-note polyphony, powerful External Audio Synthesis, a unique built-in Voice Modulator and SmartMedia storage capability—all in a cool, retro-styled 6U rackmount module with tons of knobs and sliders for easy sound shaping.
- Powerful "Analog Modeling" synthesizer module with 40 knobs and sliders for intuitive sound creation and sonic manipulation
- Seven onboard waveforms: Super Saw, Triangle Modulation, Noise, Feedback Oscillator, Square (PWM), Sawtooth, Triangle
- 10-voice polyphony and Unison function for analog sounds reminiscent of the best classic synths
- External Audio Synthesis allows for processing external audio sources using synthesizer filter, amplifier and multi-effects
- Voice Modulator allows external Mic/Vocal/Instrument input to be processed in real time using one of three unique modes: Formant Filter, Filter Bank, and Vocal Morph Control
- Three independent onboard effects: Delay, Multi-FX including Chorus, Flanger and Distortion
- Onboard Motion Control records all slider and knob movements for "hands-free" playback
- Knob movements can be output via MIDI
- Onboard Arpeggiator and Realtime Phrase Sequencing (RPS) capability
- Bank and Number buttons, Preview functions, dedicated MIDI Remote Keyboard In, and SmartMedia storage
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- JP-8080 Patch Listing
- JP-8080 Performance Listing
- JP-8080 Synthesizer Modules