The compact JV-1010 offers the professional sounds of the acclaimed JV-2080 at an incredibly affordable price. It also includes all the sounds from the "Session" expansion board - including Roland's most popular stereo grand piano - and an expansion slot to give users access to the incomparable SR-JV80-Series sound library.
- Compact sound module with 64-voice polyphony
- 1,023 patches from the JV-2080 sound module and the "Session" expansion board
- 1 expansion slot for additional SR-JV80-Series wave expansion board
- Reverb, chorus, plus 40 multi-EFX
- Intuitive user interface with knob-based control
- 1/2 rack design
- Phrase Preview for hearing a selected sound in a musical phrase
- SoundFinder Categories
- GM compatible
- Includes CD-ROM with sound editing software
- Max. Polyphony
- EFX (40 types), Chorus, Reverb (8 types)
- Preset Memory
- Patches = 895 (128 x 5 banks same as the JV-2080; incl. 128 GM-compatible patches + 255 from “Session”), Performances = 64 (32 x 2 banks), Rhythm Sets = 18 (2 x 5 banks same as the JV-2080; incl. 2 GM-compatible sets + 8 from “Session”)
- User Memory
- Patches: 128, Rhythm Sets: 2, Performances: 64
- Wave Expansion Capacity
- SR-JV80 Series Wave Expansion Board: 1
- 7-segment, 3-character LED, 5 LED indicators
- Output (L/Mono, R), Headphones, MIDI (In, Out, Thru), Computer IF (Mac/PC-1/PC-2), DC In
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V AC Adaptor
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.