XV-3080: 128-Voice Synth Module
The Roland XV-3080 128-Voice Synthesizer Module is based on the best-sounding, most expressive and expandable new synthesizer architecture in Roland history. This workhorse module offers 128 voices, true stereo waveforms per tone, expressive Matrix Control, expandability via new 64MB SRX- and popular SR-JV80-Series wave expansion boards, and a host of new studio-quality effects. Once again, Roland redefines the standard of professional synthesizers.
- New 128-voice synth module with extensive layering and multitimbral applications
Massive internal wave memory includes incredible new sounds, plus all sounds from JV-2080 and a collection of waveforms from the JD-990 Super JD
Stereo playback capability per Tone for amazing velocity switches and keyboard splits
Powerful Matrix Control gives sounds an unprecedented level of nuance
Studio-quality reverb and effects derived from Roland SRV-3030, V-Studios, and RSS® technology
"SRXpandable" via new SRX-Series 64MB wave expansion boards
Compatible with SR-JV80-Series wave expansion boards and most XP/JV-Series Patches
Patch Finder for quickly finding sounds sorted by type
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the XV-5050 64-Voice Synthesizer Module.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- XV-88 Patch List
- XV-3080 TurboStart
- XV-88/XV-3080 Performance List
- Selecting XV Series Sounds
- This document explains the methods of bank selection in the XV-Series modules.
- Selecting SRX Expansion Sounds via MIDI
- Selecting Internal and SR-JV80 Expansion Sounds Via MIDI