- Roland's most powerful synthesizer/sample player in history
- 128 voices; 32-part multitimbral operation
- Over 1,200 factory patches
- Load up to 128MB of Roland, Akai, .WAV and AIFF samples
- 5 effects processors w/90 algorithms: 24-bit reverbs, COSM® modeling, remix, RSS 3D effects, and more
- 8 24-bit analog outs w/ EQ; 2 S/PDIF outs; plus R-BUS 8-ch. digital out
- 4 SRX expansion slots and 4 SR-JV80 expansion slots
- New Matrix Modulation
- Built in SCSI and Wordclock Input
SmartMedia patch and sample storage
*When converted to 16-bit linear format.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Max. Polyphony
- Wave Memory
- 64MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Expansion Slot
- SR-JV80 Series: 4-slot, SRX Series: 4-slot, SIMM (72pin FP/EDO 64/32/16MB SIMM, Max. 128MB): 2-slot
- Preset Memory
- Patches: 1,152 (896 + 256 GM2 Patches), Performances: 64 (32 x 2 bank), Rhythm Sets: 23 (14 + 9 GM2 Rhythm Sets)
- User Memory
- Patches: 128, Performances: 64, Rhythm Sets: 4
- External Storage
- Device SmartMedia Card (2—128MB, 5/3.3 V): 1-slot
- Multi Effects: 90 types (3 different MFX can be used simultaneously in Performance Mode), Reverb: 4 types, Chorus: 2 types, System EQ (2 Band) per output
- 320 x 80-dot Graphic Backlit LCD
- A (MIX) Output (L/Mono, R), B, C, D (Output (L, R)), or Individual Output 1 to 8, R-BUS (Only for output), Digital Audio Output (S/PDIF 44.1/48kHz (COAXIAL 1, OPTICAL 1)), Word Clock In (BNC), SCSI (D-SUB 25-pin), Headphones, MIDI (In 1/2, Out, Thru (In1)), AC Inlet
- Power Consumption
- 25W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- Sound List
- Wave Expansion Board (SRX Series, SR-JV80 Series), MIDI/SYNC cable (MSC-15/25/50)
- Size and Weight
- 482 mm
- 19 inches
- 281 mm
- 11-1/16 inches
- 88 mm
- 3-1/2 inches
- 4.9 kg
- 10 lbs. 13 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Supreme Dance Exp. Board
Hundreds of drums, synths, and other essential sounds for making professional dance tracks.
Platinum Trax Exp. Board
One of the most comprehensive dance-music expansion boards on the market.
Classic EPs SRX Expansion Board
The finest sound library of coveted EPs and Clavs to bear the Roland logo.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.