The VA-7 brings an entirely new level of performance to music enthusiasts everywhere. This advanced arranger keyboard combines a powerful 128-voice GM2/GS-compatible sound engine with Roland's exclusive VariPhrase» technology for re-arranging vocal samples, making it the first keyboard that sings. And creating music sequences and arrangements is easy, thanks to an intuitive touchscreen interface.
- 61-key aftertouch-sensitive arranger keyboard with 128-voice GM2/GS-compatible sound source
- Intuitive user interface with touchscreen for quick and easy operation
- VariPhrase elastic audio sound engine for re-arranging vocal samples
- 128 music styles; Style Orchestrator and Style Morphing functions
- Super Sound buttons for instant recall of favorite vocal sounds
- Virtual Band with multi-lingual "wizard" assists in optimal instrument setup
- Onboard 16-track sequencer; D-Beam controller
3.5" floppy loads SMFs and system updates; Zip100 drive stores VariPhrase samples
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- 61 keys (with Velocity and Aftertouch sensitive)
- User Program
- PCM Sound Generator
- Max. Polyphony
- 3649 including 116 Drum Sets on 48MB PCM samples (GM2/GS compatible)
- VariPhrase Sound Generator
- Max Polyphony
- 48 (up to 16MB on ROM)
- Sampling Phrases
- 16 (up to 8MB on RAM)
- 320 x 240 Backlit LCD, 1/4 VGA Touch Screen
- 128, Disk Link from ZIP: 64, Disk User Style (Loadable on RAM), Acoustic Styles: 16, 8-Track User Style Composer, SMF to Style Converter
- Reverb: 8, Chorus: 8, Delay: 10, Parametric EQ: 1, DSP: 89
- Data Storage
- ZIP IDE/ATAPI, 3.5"FDD
- Type of files managed
- Style, Song, SMF, User Program, MIDI Set, VariPhrase Sample
- 2-way Bass-Reflex
- MIDI (In, Out, Thru), Output (L/Mono, R), Input (L/Mono, R), Variphrase Sampling Input
- Size and Weight
- 1,190 mm
- 46-7/8 inches
- 406 mm
- 16 inches
- 197 mm
- 7-13/16 inches
- 16.5 kg
- 36 lbs. 7 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.