VK-7: Combo Organ
The VK-7 is a new combo organ from Roland which uses proprietary "Virtual ToneWheel" sound generation technology to deliver a stunning emulation of the vintage organ sounds of the '60s and '70s—complete with drawbars, rotary speaker simulation and amp overdrive effects.
- Combo organ with "Virtual ToneWheel" technology—91 voices in constant independent oscillation
- Full polyphony over the entire 61-key range, eliminates negative effects of phase shifted overtones at the same pitch
- COSM-based rotary speaker effects with independently adjustable rotating speeds for horn and rotor
- Vibrato, chorus, reverb and amp overdrive effects built in
- Classic organ click noise and leakage sound can be added as desired
- 26 orchestral voices to supplement organ sounds
- 11-pin rotary cabinet connector for connecting to an external rotating speaker
- 9 drawbars, dedicated sound selection buttons and a backlit LCD for intuitive control
- Attractive wood finish
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the VK-8 Combo Organ.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- VK-7 TurboStart