The ADA-7000 is a 2U rackmount analog I/O expander for R-BUS-Ready products like Roland's V-Mixers and VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation. It features 24-bit and up to 96kHz A/D-D/A conversion via eight balanced XLR/TRS inputs with RCA and balanced XLR outputs.
- 2U rackmount analog I/O expander for R-BUS-equipped products
- 24-bit and up to 96kHz A/D-D/A conversion
- 8 balanced XLR/TRS inputs, 8 RCA and balanced XLR outputs
- Perfect for use with VM-7000-Series and VM-3100Pro V-Mixers or VS-2480
- Supports Word Clock
- Signal Processing
- AD Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times oversampling DA Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Sample Rate
- 96.0kHz, 48.0kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz
- Frequency Response
- 96.0kHz: 6Hz to 44kHz 48.0kHz: 6Hz to 22kHz 44.1kHz: 6Hz to 20kHz 32.0kHz: 6Hz to 14kHz
- Nominal Input Level
- Input 1–8: -64–+4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- Output 1–8: +4 dBu (XLR type), Output 1–8: -10 dBu (RCA pin type)
- Input 1–8 (XLR type, balanced, phantom power), Input 1–8 (1/4” phone type, TRS balanced), Output 1–8 (XLR type, balanced), Output 1–8 (RCA pin type), R-BUS (RMDB2) Connector (DB-25) Word Clock In (BNC type, with terminator switch), Word Clock Out (BNC type), AC Inlet
- Power Consumption
- 19W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- R-BUS cable (1 m)
- Size and Weight
- 482 mm
- 19 inches
- 293 mm
- 11-9/16 inches
- 89 mm
- 3-1/2 inches
- 5.1 kg
- 11 lbs. 4 oz.
- (0 dBu = 0.775 V rms)
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.