With the VE-7000, users of Roland's VM-7000-Series V-Mixing Systems and VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation gain a knob-based channel strip for quick and intuitive editing of channel and effects parameters including EQ, dynamics and bus sends. The compact VE-7000 even provides a joystick for controlling surround panning.
- Analog-style channel strip for use with 7000-Series V-Mixing Consoles and VS-2480
- Provides quick adjustment of common channel parameters including gain, EQ and bus sends
- Dual-purpose knobs control delay settings or dynamics; joystick controls surround panning
- MIDI In/Out for easy connection to V-Mixing Console or VS-2480
- Compact design permits placement near console; magnetic surface for attachment to VM-C7200
- MIDI (In, Out), AC Adaptor Jack DC IN
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V 150 mA
- Power Consumption
- AC Adaptor, MIDI cable (1 m), VM-C7200/C7100 Update Memory Card, Spare Knobs for VM-C7200/C7100 (6 pcs.), Panel Sticker
- Size and Weight
- 254 mm
- 10 inches
- 170 mm
- 6-11/16 inches
- 67 mm
- 2-11/16 inches
- 1.2 kg
- 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.