SR-JV80-08: 60s & 70s Keyboards Exp. Board
The SR-JV80-08 wave expansion board features many of the coveted vintage organ and electric piano sounds of the past. Such instruments include the Hammond B3, clavinet and Fender Rhodes piano.
- User-installable expansion board for expandable Roland synths (see compatibility guide for details)
- Adds 255 waveforms and 255 patches of classic organ/electric piano sounds
- Includes B3, Farfisa, Wurlitzer and Vox organs - plus Mellotron, clavinet and the entire Rhodes sound collectionAll trademarks are property of their respective owners.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- SR-JV80-08 Patch Listing
- SR-JV80-08 Waveform Listing
- User-installable Board Compatibility Guide
- Selecting Internal and SR-JV80 Expansion Sounds Via MIDI