The GR-1 Guitar Synthesizer puts synthesis within reach of any guitarist in a compact floor design with a wide variety of sounds created by guitarists for guitarists.
- 200 PCM tones, expandable to 400 with optional expansion board
- Digital reverb, delay, chorus and flanging
- Four-part multitimbral via MIDI / 2000 note internal sequencer
- GK-2A Divided Pickup mounts on virtually any steel-string guitar
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.