The G-1000 Arranger Workstation is the flagship model of Roland’s G-Series of intelligent arranger keyboards. It offers exciting features like a built-in Zip drive, a truly elegant user interface, smart panel layout, and of course, a full complement of the latest expressive music styles developed by professional musicians worldwide.
- 76-note velocity-sensitive intelligent arranger keyboard w/ aftertouch
- Newly-developed sound palette featuring 1,152 sounds and 43 drum sets
- Full 64-voice polyphony and 32-part multitimbral capability
- 128 onboard music styles ranging from Classical to Jazz, Rock, Pop, Techno and Reggae, including 16 Acoustic styles
- Style Database, Disk Style Link, User Style Composer and SMF-to-Style Converter allow quick song/style creation
- 89 onboard digital effects with front-panel slider control
- New Play & Search function lets users locate songs by playing a musical phrase on the keyboard
- Internal Iomega® Zip drive and external SCSI port
- Smart user interface with two programmable function pads
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the VA-5/7/76 V-Arranger Keyboards.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.