The VS-890 24-bit Digital Studio Workstation advances the 8-track V-Studio concept into the pristine 24-bit zone. This self-contained complete digital recording studio not only features superb 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, but amazing new onboard effects, a Mastering Tool Kit, faster CD burning capabilities, and much more.
- Self-contained 8 track/128 Virtual Track digital recording studio with 16-channel automated digital mixing capabilities
- Non-destructive audio editing with 999 levels of Undo
- World-class dual stereo multi-effects with reverb, delay, chorus, COSM Guitar Amp, Mic and Speaker Modeling, Voice Transformer, Lo-Fi, Vocoder and more
- New 24-bit A/D and D/A converters and VSR recording mode for pristine audio quality
- New CD-RW Mastering button and CD Writing mode for faster CD burning using optional CD Recording System
- Onboard Mastering Tool Kit provides extensive parametric EQ, split-frequency compression, expanded dynamics processing
- Free Emagic® Logic VS software for integration into computer-based production environment
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the BOSS BR-1180/1180CD Digital Recording Studio.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.